Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My very first blog talk radio interview!

As my roomie always says, "Welcome to the Wonderful World of Win!" Lol that basically means "job well done/you did it."

Last night, I did my first radio interview for Fat Kills and it was pretty cool :) I was shaking like a leaf at first but about 5 minutes into it I hit my stride and I was good to go. I just have to quickly say that Toastmasters is the bomb.com and I'm so glad my job offers it. I started Toastmasters about a month ago and I believe that I will be an incredible public speaker sooner than later. There's no reason I can't...the tips they give are priceless.

I don't want to give too much info about my interview because you can just listen instead :) I'm about 30 minutes into the show after author J.M. Benjamin...I met him a few weeks ago at a signing I did at Howard University's Bookstore (BISON U KNOW!!! aww i miss college lol).

Feel free to comment and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. The Interview was DOPE!!! Sis keep doing your thing. FAT KILLS is going to be a #1 Best Seller and your going to be one of the World's Greatest Authors/Screen play writers! I believe in you and I'm behind you all the way :-)

    LOVE YA
    Elisha=>>Lil Sis

    ReplyDelete