Friday, December 11, 2009

The typset version is so effin sexy!

El libro is typeset!!!!! It looks so fucking good (excuse the language but it's the truth!!!) and I swear my typesetter is the bomb.com. She hooked it up in 4 days :) My covers are going to be done on Monday so I'm very excite about that too.

There was one snag...apparently Tempus Sans ITC is a "system font." Apparently system fonts don't always align with Adobe so my typesetter is gonna work it out. I used this font throughout the book and it was the original font for all of the text on the covers. I was a little blown about it at first but hey, it is not that damn serious. I will find another font and get my book out there.

I talked to my mom this morning and we screamed for a good two minutes. Man it is so critical to have a supportive family and my mom has been there every step of the way. My daddy is hype too and can't wait to start slangin books.

Honestly, I am in awe of everything that has happened with this project this year. I will never, ever, EVER doubt myself again. I claimed this would happen everyday for a year and God worked it out. I am so grateful for my blessings.

I will be in the house all weekend editing and shoutout to Tan, E.L., Jamal, and Vince for signing up to help out with last minute edits!

It's about to happen!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment