Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My soul's in my smile, don't frown just get up get up

It's almost 2010 and I have so many reasons to smile. God saw fit to let me kick it on this earth another year and he kept my mom and dad here too :) He gave me the idea and he showed me how to believe in myself and make it happen.

The final proof gets here on Jan 4 and the copies will be delivered to my parents' house on Jan 12. Very very very excite!!!!!

I've been listening to my fav group, N.E.R.D. and the title of this blog is a lyric from "Wonderful Place" It's a nice little quiet joint on their second album Fly or Die. I used to think Fly or Die was my 3rd fav album but it really cranks from start to finish. I listened to it 3 times in a row earlier today.

I'm on my way to New York to kick it with my best friend for the New Year. I'm so behind the times. I didn't know that the buses offered free Wi-Fi now. I'm typing this blog as I ride...lolol I know I shouldn't be this hype but they really have free Wi-Fi and my round trip ticket was only $46..

Another weird thing... as much as I talk about leaving the DMV, I don't know if it will happen. I'm only halfway through this trip and I miss PG County already.

No comments:

Post a Comment